December 16, 2012
Christmas time is party time there is no denying this. All the work parties, the catchup with friends dinner parties, the club parties, the pre-christmas parties, the post-christmas parties, New Years eve parties, and so it goes on. Food and drink and drink and food and more of the same, and so it goes on!
Now people who are worried about their weight do worry at this time of the year. They know that food and drink is about and it smells so good, it looks so good, and it tastes so good. How can they take care and not over do it? Will they be miserable and stay at home? Or will they got out have fun, ignore the consequences, and go into repair damage afterwards in January?
Well, that’s their choice. Whatever happens Christmas time should be fun. The main fun about Christmas is catching up with friends and partying. That doesn’t have to mean lots of food and drink. Honestly, who wants to wake up the next day not remembering what happened and feeling ill and awful? Who wants to waste half a day in bed getting over it? This should be a fun time. Go out and have fun. Don’t deny yourself food or drink but on the other hand just be aware of it, remember your limits, and don’t over do it. This way you can enjoy everything and everybody, every time.
If you need any help call me. If you want to join my weight loss program in January please call me and book in – 07962 811907.
December 9, 2012
My extremely supportive weight loss program started in September. After three months those first people are now finishing and the results are really lovely.
Everyone who comes to me for weight loss has been conscious of their figure all their life and tried just about every diet imaginable. They say ‘You are my last resort. If this doesn’t work I don’t know what I’ll do’ This is pretty scary stuff, but what a challenge!
During this time we have learned many things.
- That food shouldn’t be the total focus of weight loss. A many pronged approach is mandatory.
- That weight gain is not necessarily genetic.
- That there is always something blocking weight loss when diets haven’t worked, and no ordinary diet program looks at this.
- That a blockage may even be something that someone said years ago that, ‘just stuck’ like; ‘You look just like your mother’, or ‘You’ll get sick if you are too thin’ or ‘ You’ll never change’.Things that hit a spot and keep subliminally repeating throughout your life.
- Often blockages are something that happened that someone has never ever told anyone, they have been too ashamed to. These need to be gently and safely cleared and this doesn’t take long, perhaps only 20 minutes, and what a relief!
- That weight loss happens in it’s own time. A mindset change has to happen first.
- That having a wonderful figure isn’t the most important thing in this world. It’s the way you feel about yourself that matters.
- That eating is just eating. You need to eat to survive. Your thoughts do not need to be constantly on the subject of food.
I could go on and on. Suffice to say that diets don’t work for many, many reasons and every single person is different. Finding what works for you is the key. It is an unravelling process but the results can be amazing and life changing. If you want to lose weight you need to find someone professional who is prepared to work with you on this and my program is really proving itself now.