January 16, 2013
I found this about gastric band operations. It is worthwhile considering if you are interested in a quick fix weight loss solution.
I have seen lots of people whose gastric band, or gastric bypass surgery has ended up worse than the original weight problem. There are numerous reasons for this and this article above addresses some. Here are some stories I have personally come across:
- The gastric band was faulty and needed removal. They couldn’t put replace it until the scar tissue cleared. In the few months between times the weight flowed back on as the person went back to eating as she did previously. This proved that the band was only masking a bigger problem. This person was using eating to hide something else she didn’t want to face.
- After the op another person still ate the same amount of food and since the stomach couldn’t take that that quantity the food mounted up in the oesophagus, resulting in constant vomiting. In fact so much so that she had to factor in vomit time after food.
- People melting chocolate and other goodies just so they would go easily through the band, thus negating any benefit.
- No hospital emotional preparation – either before or after the surgery. People wished afterwards that they hadn’t had it done.
- A lot of money spent for quick weight loss but more money needed for surgery to take up all the loose skin, so be prepared for more than one lot of surgery.
So think carefully about quick fix weight loss. It may not be as quick fix as you would like it.
December 9, 2012
My extremely supportive weight loss program started in September. After three months those first people are now finishing and the results are really lovely.
Everyone who comes to me for weight loss has been conscious of their figure all their life and tried just about every diet imaginable. They say ‘You are my last resort. If this doesn’t work I don’t know what I’ll do’ This is pretty scary stuff, but what a challenge!
During this time we have learned many things.
- That food shouldn’t be the total focus of weight loss. A many pronged approach is mandatory.
- That weight gain is not necessarily genetic.
- That there is always something blocking weight loss when diets haven’t worked, and no ordinary diet program looks at this.
- That a blockage may even be something that someone said years ago that, ‘just stuck’ like; ‘You look just like your mother’, or ‘You’ll get sick if you are too thin’ or ‘ You’ll never change’.Things that hit a spot and keep subliminally repeating throughout your life.
- Often blockages are something that happened that someone has never ever told anyone, they have been too ashamed to. These need to be gently and safely cleared and this doesn’t take long, perhaps only 20 minutes, and what a relief!
- That weight loss happens in it’s own time. A mindset change has to happen first.
- That having a wonderful figure isn’t the most important thing in this world. It’s the way you feel about yourself that matters.
- That eating is just eating. You need to eat to survive. Your thoughts do not need to be constantly on the subject of food.
I could go on and on. Suffice to say that diets don’t work for many, many reasons and every single person is different. Finding what works for you is the key. It is an unravelling process but the results can be amazing and life changing. If you want to lose weight you need to find someone professional who is prepared to work with you on this and my program is really proving itself now.
September 8, 2012
Just got to tell you about my new 3 month long, very supportive, Bolt-To-Success weight loss program. This is the program you do when you are fed up with diets, calorie counting, shakes, special foods and boot camps. If you have lost weight and put it back on numerous times and are still overweight this is for you. If you can’t be bothered with diets this is for you. It is fun and different! People report how easy it is and how much happier they are.
There are 5 really supportive face to face or skype consultations, clear online modules including my 5 on-track hypnosis audios, EFT videos, and a journal. And there’s caring responsive email support. This covers anyone world wide.
If you want to lose weight you will find this is different from anything you would have done in the past and you will find it fun and satisfying. You can read more here, email to book a free 30 minute phone/skype consultation to find out if this might suit you.
July 6, 2012
TAaa DAaa here are my new hypnosis for weight loss recordings.
These are for people who haven’t the time or money to go out and find someone to help them. I am the someone who is right there for them, on their mp3 player, iPod or phone, giving them the motivation needed to focus on cutting out the rubbish food, eating healthily, stopping eating when full, thinking thin, exercising to burn the calories off and much more.
This is a great way of sorting yourself out and fitting the clothes you want to wear this summer. And no, it is not too late to start that process. This series consists of 5 tracks. You listen to one for a week then move to the next. All in all 5 weeks. The sooner you start the sooner you feel the benefit.
There are weekly emails to inspire you on and if you want to add a consultation or two by Skype you are most welcome to.
Did I tell you the price? No? Well its just £35 for the whole 5 audios and the 2 introductory tracks! This is barely the cost of one audio and about a tenth of the price of a series of consultations. A bit of a no brainer really.
There’s lots more information here with excerpts to listen to prior to purchase.
September 11, 2010
Well, if you signed up for my newsletter, or are a client of mine, you will have read all the things I have cooked up on becoming slimmer
- How to beat chocolate addiction – hypnosis does it in one session
- Alcohol and weight gain
- Candida and weight gain
- Binge eating and bulimia and hypnotherapy
- What to do with your gym membership
- How to believe you can lose weight
- Ways to lose weight with hypnotherapy
- A healthy lifestyle programme
- The Hypno-Band
- How audio recordings help embed the hypnotic work
Sign up on the website and I will send you a copy. However, since you are here why not enjoy reading back over my blog. There are some worthwhile articles starting with one on the Hypno-Band right below.
September 5, 2010
The Hypno-Band is the revolutionary new weight loss system designed for those with a high Body Mass Index (BMI). I am a licensed practitioner.
Having a Hypno-Band fitted means you have all the benefits of the surgical gastric band without the surgery and exhorbitant cost. You will eat smaller portions and feel full.
Over four, one hour, sessions you go through the process of having a gastric band fitted, only in your mind, and your mind becomes convinced your stomach is smaller and you need less food. It is extremely relaxing and pleasurable, there are no side effects, it is perfectly safe.
To have a gastric band fitted surgically will cost between £4,000 and £6,000. The Hypno-Band costs £300 for the 4 sessions. A slightly more affordable option!