My extremely supportive weight loss program started in September. After three months those first people are now finishing and the results are really lovely.
Everyone who comes to me for weight loss has been conscious of their figure all their life and tried just about every diet imaginable. They say ‘You are my last resort. If this doesn’t work I don’t know what I’ll do’ This is pretty scary stuff, but what a challenge!
During this time we have learned many things.
- That food shouldn’t be the total focus of weight loss. A many pronged approach is mandatory.
- That weight gain is not necessarily genetic.
- That there is always something blocking weight loss when diets haven’t worked, and no ordinary diet program looks at this.
- That a blockage may even be something that someone said years ago that, ‘just stuck’ like; ‘You look just like your mother’, or ‘You’ll get sick if you are too thin’ or ‘ You’ll never change’.Things that hit a spot and keep subliminally repeating throughout your life.
- Often blockages are something that happened that someone has never ever told anyone, they have been too ashamed to. These need to be gently and safely cleared and this doesn’t take long, perhaps only 20 minutes, and what a relief!
- That weight loss happens in it’s own time. A mindset change has to happen first.
- That having a wonderful figure isn’t the most important thing in this world. It’s the way you feel about yourself that matters.
- That eating is just eating. You need to eat to survive. Your thoughts do not need to be constantly on the subject of food.
I could go on and on. Suffice to say that diets don’t work for many, many reasons and every single person is different. Finding what works for you is the key. It is an unravelling process but the results can be amazing and life changing. If you want to lose weight you need to find someone professional who is prepared to work with you on this and my program is really proving itself now.