I suspect they may have spurred you on to look a bit closer at your own waistline and fitness levels
So what can YOU do about getting slimmer and fitter?
1. Walking or cycling is easy enough. It is pleasant to get out in the fresh air and good for your muscle tone and health. If you exercise for half an hour 4 times every week in six months you will have made a huge difference to your body shape and mind clarity.
2. Drink water often. It is free, and if you put a slice of lemon, lime or orange in it you will enjoy the taste and help your digestion.
3. Cut back, or eliminate all fizzy drinks. The sugar in them is seriously and frighteningly fattening.
4. Eat only what you need. Many people eat way too much ‘rubbish’ food. Say, “No thank you, I don’t need that,” more often. It is surprisingly easy to say No, and surprisingly liberating.
5. Say “Yes,” more often. Say “Yes” to fruit, veges and salads. Say “Yes” to having a buddy to do all this with. Know that yes is an easy word to say when you think of your health and fitness. Say “Yes, I can do this!”.
6. Be more aware of your conversations. No-one else wants to hear your excuses. If you want to be slimmer and fitter then do it. Show others you are capable of it. Actions do speak louder than words, and best of all, you benefit. Yes!
Put these 6 easy steps into place and you will not only slim down and feel more energized but you will also save money.
Now, if you have a problem with motivation there may well be a blockage or two preventing your progress. It is quite likely that these have unconsciously stopped, or sidetracked, you in the past. Maybe a helpful coach with good ideas and techniques to clear these would spur you on?
My fully supportive 3 month ‘Bolt to success’ weight loss program recognizes that people want real help to succeed. It includes: 5 hours of very personal appointments; my 5 successful hypnotic healthy mindset audios; clear energizing meridian ‘tapping’ videos; helpful tips and techniques, all wrapped up into a constructive, caring package with unlimited support. There’s even a free phone consultation so that when you start we have covered the basics and can move on immediately the first session begins.
This is a motivational mindset change and it works. Like Miranda you could be 2 months on and 2 stone gone.